Today, I will share with you another fruit bread recipe. If you liked my previous Cheese Biryani Recipe then you will love it.
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Cream butter and brown sugar add an egg to the mixture and beat well.
- You have to now combine buttermilk with the baking soda slowly.
- Combine flour and spices into the mixture.
- Stir in apple butter and chopped pecans.
- Pour into greased 8 x 6 x 4 inch loaf into the pan.
- Bake the loaf at 360 degrees F for 1 hour and 20 minutes till a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes remove to wire rack and cool completely.
1 loaf (9 servings). Per Serving:
- 411 Calories 16g Fat (33.7% calories from fat)
- 5g Protein
- 65g Carbohydrate
- 2g Dietary Fiber
- 49mg Cholesterol
- Sodium Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain (Starch) 0 Lean Meat 0 Non-Fat Milk 3 Fat 2 1/2
- Other Carbohydrates