This yummy dish is a favorite one for children and can be served as a main meal or as a side dish by adjusting the portions. It can be a perfect dish that can be served at Sunday Brunch.
- 40g butter
- 600ml full cream milk
- salt, pepper, and nutmeg to taste
- 300g Paneer/ Cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 500g rice
- Herbs, Onion
Method Preparation Herbs
1. Melt butter over low heat in a saucepan.
2. Add herbs and stir with a wooden spatula. Cook, stirring for about 5 mins or until the mixture becomes brownish.
3. Pour in cold milk stir and season to taste. Cook over medium heat until thick, stirring occasionally with the wooden spatula.
4. Remove from heat and set aside for 10 mins to cool. Stir and add half the cheese and panner.
1. Cook the rice in salted water according to package instructions. Drain well.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine rice, prepared herbs. Mix well and pour into a buttered, container.
3. Top with remaining cheese. Place in the container and cover with foil.
4. Cook the Biryani on Coal pieces for better taste, serve with onion and tomatoes over the top of Biryani and enjoy hot.